Where Does Allah Say in the Quran, "I Am Yahweh?"

  In the Quran, we find these words from the Muslim prophet, Muhammad:

163 Lo! We inspire thee as We inspired Noah and the prophets after him, as We inspired Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and Jesus and Job and Jonah and Aaron and Solomon, and as We imparted unto David the Psalms; Surah 4

  Muslims believe Muhammad's claim that he served the God of the Israelite prophets and was inspired in the same way as they, and so they expect their god to be the Almighty God Who was behind the great miracles of Moses and the Lord Jesus. But well-informed Jews and Christians are well aware that Muhammad's "Allah" is by no stretch of the imagination Yahweh, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Who was not shy about telling his prophets what His Name was:



  God's name is not and never has been "Allah." We see that, in each of the 5 Books of Moses which comprise the Jewish Torah, God identifies Himself repeatedly and very, very clearly:

 7 He also said to him, “I am Yahweh who brought you from Ur of the Chaldeans to give you this land to possess.” Genesis 15

13 Yahweh was standing there beside him, saying, “I am Yahweh, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. I will give you and your offspring the land that you are now sleeping on." Genesis 28

 Then God spoke to Moses, telling him, “I am Yahweh." Exodus 6

44 For I am Yahweh your God, so you must consecrate yourselves and be holy because I am holy. You must not defile yourselves by any swarming creature that crawls on the ground. Leviticus 11 

41 You are to take the Levites for Me—I am Yahweh—in place of every firstborn among the Israelites, and the Levites’ cattle in place of every firstborn among the Israelites’ cattle.” Numbers 3

 6 "you did not eat bread or drink wine or beer—so that you might know that I am Yahweh your God." Deuteronomy 29

  Through a Bible prophet, He sent this message to Israel:

10 I said to you: I am Yahweh your God. Do not fear the gods of the Amorites whose land you live in...” Judges 6

  Another prophet brought them this assurance:

13 A prophet came to Ahab king of Israel and said, “This is what the Lord says: ‘Do you see this entire great army? Watch, I am handing it over to you today so that you may know that I am Yahweh.’” 1 Kings 20

  God spoke this through the psalmist Asaph:

10 I am Yahweh your God, who brought you up from the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it. Psalm 81

  While the prophet Isaiah said this:

11 "I, I am Yahweh, and there is no other Savior but Me." Isaiah 43

  Through the prophet Jeremiah, God said this:

24 But the one who boasts should boast in this, that he understands and knows Me— that I am Yahweh, showing faithful love, justice, and righteousness on the earth, for I delight in these things. This is the Lord’s declaration. Jeremiah 9

  By the prophet Ezekiel, God said:

 7 "The slain will fall among you, and you will know that I am Yahweh." Ezekiel 6

  Through the prophet Hosea, He spoke these words:

 4 “I am Yahweh your Elohim. I brought you out of Egypt. You have known no god besides me. There is no savior except me." Hosea 13, Names of God Bible

  Via the prophet Joel, God said:

27 You will know that I am present in Israel and that I am Yahweh your God, and there is no other. My people will never again be put to shame. Joel 2

  While speaking through the prophet Zechariah, the Lord said:

I will strengthen the house of Judah and deliver the house of Joseph. I will restore them because I have compassion on them, and they will be as though I had never rejected them. For I am Yahweh their God, and I will answer them. Zechariah 10

  From Adam to Zechariah, God told us His Name is Yahweh. Muslims also tell us that they believe in the teachings of all the prophetsSince Muslims love to ask Christians, "Where does Jesus say in the Bible, 'I am God?," perhaps it is time to ask Muslims... 

  "Where Does Allah Say in the Quran, "I Am Yahweh?"


Jesus is Lord!


  See also:

  Who Is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? Is It YHWH... or Allah?


  https://apologika.blogspot.com/2014/05/yhwh-god-father.html

  Is Allah of the Quran the God of the Aramaic New Testament?

  https://apologika.blogspot.com/2018/06/is-allah-of-quran-god-of-aramaic-new.html

  One (of Many) Proofs That YHWH Did Not Send Muhammad
  
  https://apologika.blogspot.com/2018/02/one-of-many-proofs-that-yhwh-did-not.html

  Do Muslims Truly Accept the Bible Prophets?

  https://apologika.blogspot.com/2018/03/do-muslims-truly-accept-bible-prophets.html



Comments

BerserkRL said…
Where in the NEW Testament does God say he is named Yahweh?

Your argument that the Muslim God is not Yahweh would equally well (or badly) prove that the Christian God is not Yahweh.
truthaboutislam said…
Long-time back mankind was not able to understand certain data present in the holy Qur’an due to insufficient scientific knowledge. But today due to enhancement in proficiency all verses of Holy Quran And Science citings are being drafted in almost any language.
ApoLogika said…
@BerserkRL said... "Where in the NEW Testament does God say he is named Yahweh?

Please see:

Purpose and Meaning of "Ego Eimi" in the Gospel of John In Reference to the Deity of Christ, by Dr. James White

https://defendinghistoricfaith.wordpress.com/2013/07/27/purpose-and-meaning-of-ego-eimi-in-the-gospel-of-john-in-reference-to-the-deity-of-christ/

And:

The Old Testament and Jewish Background for the "I AM" Sayings of the Logos – the Lord Jesus Christ, by Anthony Rogers

http://answering-islam.org/authors/rogers/i_am_sayings.html